SC Lee Registration
New students must bring:
- Abirth certificate
- Social security card
- Current shot records
- Records from the previous school attended
- Current proof of residency.
Students returning to the district
You will receive a pre-registration packet. Items included in the packet are:
- Meet the Teacher Night sheet
- Notice of Students' Rights" information sheet
- Elective descriptions
- Choice sheet
- Student registration form
- Registration questionnaire
- Health information form
Packets must be returned with completed and signed forms and a current (previous month or current month) proof of residency. Accepted proof of residency papers include:
- Utility bill: water, electric, gas, cable, home phone (NOT cell phone) for the home you reside in
- Lease for the home you reside in
- Property tax receipt for the home you reside in
- Deed for the home you reside in
Please check to be sure that ALL pages of the packet are completed and signed by the parent/guardian before turning it in.
From the nurse:
All medication, whether prescription or over-the-counter, must be accompanied by a physician's order.
If you have questions about registering your child, please call the Counselor's office at 254-542-7877.